This week's guest was Craig Dryden.
- Theme from Jaws (1975) composed by John Williams
- Tubular Bells (part 1) by Mike Oldfield from The Exorcist (1973)
- Drop Dead Gorgeous by Republica from Scream (1996)
- Ghost Town by The Specials from Shaun Of The Dead (2004)
- Main Titles by Vangelis from Blade Runner (1982)
- Main Theme from Wolf Creek (2005) composed by Francois Tetaz
"It started as rioting. But right from the beginning you knew this was different. Because it was happening in small villages, market towns. And then it wasn't on the TV any more. It was in the street outside. It was coming in through your windows. It was a virus. An infection. You didn't need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood. It was something in the blood. By the time they tried to evacuate the cities it was already too late. Army blockades were overrun. And that's when the exodus started. Before the TV and radio stopped broadcasting there were reports of infection in Paris and New York. We didn't hear anything more after that."
28 Days Later (2002)